Fighting for economic, social, and environmental justice for the people of the 77th State House District
- The middle class is disappearing. Our economy is no longer working for ordinary Michiganders and those that have wealth are hoarding more and more of it at the expense of everyone else.
- The environment is being exploited and polluted by big business as our natural resources are being snatched up by wealthy corporations.
- Racial minorities in Michigan still face unfair labor, housing, and employment practices that hinder their ability to succeed while members of the lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender communities entirely lack the protection of the law from discrimination at every level.
- Women in Michigan still earn 74 cents for every dollar a man earns and face growing restrictions on their bodily integrity.
- Religious minorities face growing threats to their places of worship and very lives as the forces of hate and divisiveness grow in strength.
Robert wants to do his part to make Michigan work for the people again, but needs your help to succeed.